Our Favorite Articles
- Activation, Dynamic, and Static Stretching Drills for Triathlete Swimmers
- Slaying the Open Water Swim Dragon. Again.
- 8 Tips for a Successful Cold Water Triathlon
- Preventing Foot Cramps in Triathlete Swimmers
- What Should I Buy: A Road Bike or Tri Bike?
- A Triathlete’s Guide to Buying a Bike in Phoenix
- The Final Word on Indoor Cycling…Maybe
- Bicycle and Health Insurance for Triathletes
- Our Guide to Purchasing a Bike Trainer
- What Cycling Shoe & Pedal Combo is Best for Me?
Nutrition & Training
- Targets Versus Goals
- Why are Some Athletes Prone to Injury
- Triathlon for Working Around Chronic Injuries
- Sleep: The Most Important Component in Your Endurance Training
- GPS Sports Watch Versus Endomondo
- Don’t Turn Your Spouse into an Ironman Widow
- So You’ve Completed an Ironman … Now What?
- Tools for Building Season Long Motivation
- How to Maximize Your Fitness Gains During the Summer
- What Should I Be Doing During Taper?
- 6 Keys to Racing at Altitude
McMillan Running offers a free pace calculator that lets you see what your predicted time is for a given race distance based on other race distances you’ve completed. It also gives you ranges for your training runs.
Triathlon Pace Calculator lets you determine for finishing time for different length races by easily plugging in values for each of the 3 sports and your transitions. Does all the standard distance races or custom length. Note: click on the “switch to imperial” link in the upper right hand corner to see it in yards and miles.
Click above for a list of all the upcoming multisport races in the Phoenix area.
Who says you have to log tons of miles to safely run a marathon? We’ve found that you can successfully train for a marathon while leading an otherwise busy life. That means there’s no excuses for skipping runs, and it will be easier to get a family member, friend or coworker to join you in your journey of running 26.2 miles. This plan is perfect for anyone planning on running the PF Chang Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon on January 18, 2015.