Not sure what races are best for your talents? Not sure how to fit multiple races into a canned plan or balance them so you peak correctly for each? Have questions about how to change your existing plan now that you’ve hit a few speed bumps with your real life? Then a Coaching Consultation and Athlete Yearly Planner are for you. An Athlete Yearly Planner is a tool to plan the general structure of your season or year. If you don’t want a fully coached plan with day to day workouts, but still want the insight into how to structure your year to peak correctly for your “A” races, this is the tool for you. Focus on your training without the headache of trying to figure out the big picture. Our in-depth Athlete Questionnaire gets us the scoop on your history and goals. After reviewing your history and goals, we will schedule a time to discuss your Planner with you. The Planner includes:
- The purpose of each week of your plan (including Base, Build 1, Build 2, Race, Taper, and Recovery).
- Number of workouts per discipline per week.
- Distance for your longest run, longest ride, and longest swim each week.
- The emphasis leading up to a given race (be it a single sport focus, endurance, etc.)
- Race selection and categorization to make sure you are ready for your “A” races and can enjoy your “B” races.
- A roadmap tailored to your individual needs and background on how to execute your AYP.
- A one-on-one Q&A session with a USA Triathlon Level 2 Endurance Certified Coach explaining your Planner and answering ALL of your questions.
The Coaching Consultation and Athlete Yearly Planner are $130. Get expert advice from experienced coaches in a timely fashion, no matter where you are located, and take the next step on your fitness journey. Email us or Contact us today.