An Athlete Yearly Planner is a tool to plan the general structure of your season or year. If you don’t want a fully coached plan with day to day workouts, but still want the insight into how to structure your year to peak correctly for your “A” races, this is the tool for you. Focus on your training without the headache of trying to figure out the big picture. After reviewing your goals, we will schedule a time to discuss your AYP with you. The planner includes
- The purpose of each week of your plan (including Base, Build 1, Build 2, Race, Taper, and Recovery).
- Number of workouts per discipline per week.
- Distance for your longest run, longest ride, and longest swim each week.
- The emphasis leading up to a given race (be it a single sport focus, endurance, etc.)
- Race selection and categorization to make sure you are ready for your “A” races and can enjoy your “B” races.
- A roadmap tailored to your individual needs and background on how to execute your AYP.