Not sure what races are best for your talents? Not sure how to fit multiple races into a canned plan or balance them so you peak correctly for each? Have questions about how to change your existing plan now that you’ve hit a few speed bumps with your real life? Then a Coaching Consultation and Athlete Yearly Planner are for you. An Athlete Yearly Planner is a tool to plan the general structure of your season or year. If you don’t want a fully coached plan with day to day workouts, but still want the insight into how to structure your year to peak correctly for your “A” races, this is the tool for you. Focus on your training without the headache of trying to figure out the big picture. Our in-depth Athlete Questionnaire gets us the scoop on your history and goals. After reviewing your history and goals, we will schedule a time to discuss your Planner with you. The Planner includes:
- The purpose of each week of your plan (including Base, Build 1, Build 2, Race, Taper, and Recovery).
- Number of workouts per discipline per week.
- Distance for your longest run, longest ride, and longest swim each week.
- The emphasis leading up to a given race (be it a single sport focus, endurance, etc.)
- Race selection and categorization to make sure you are ready for your “A” races and can enjoy your “B” races.
- A roadmap tailored to your individual needs and background on how to execute your AYP.
- A one-on-one Q&A session with a USA Triathlon Level 2 Endurance Certified Coach explaining your Planner and answering ALL of your questions.
The Coaching Consultation and Athlete Yearly Planner are $130. Get expert advice from experienced coaches in a timely fashion, no matter where you are located, and take the next step on your fitness journey. Email us or Contact us today.
What our athletes are saying…
“Sarah and Seth were instrumental in helping me achieve my goals this year of my first full marathon, first full Ironman, and a half marathon PR. They are extremely attentive to your needs as an athlete and helped walk be through a busy season of racing entirely injury-free! I have a very busy work and family life, but Sarah was always willing and able to adjust my schedule to meet the needs of my always hectic life. Sarah always provides useful feedback on your workouts and provides encouragement when your motivation gets low. Seth was very knowledgeable in running gait mechanics and was able to help me turn running from a painful experience into the enjoyable activity it has become.” – EL