- You don’t know how to adjust a canned plan when real life (work, travel, illness, special occasions) happens.
- Your work and family schedule don’t fit well with any canned plans.
- You want to do more than one race this season leading up to your big race.
- You have limited training time and need a plan that caters to your strengths, weaknesses, and athletic background.
- You are wasting time you could be training researching races and trying to design your own plan.
- You’re never sure if you are doing the workouts in your plan at the right effort.
- You’re not sure which workouts to prioritize during an unusually busy week.
- Your plan offers no insights or support (both emotional and factual) about a particular race, your equipment selection, your nutrition, your technique, or the mental aspects of training and racing.
- You treat every group workout like a race, don’t prioritize your key workouts correctly, and don’t know when you’re supposed to take a break.
- Your group is a vastly different training level than you or isn’t serious about their training.
- Your group works out at inconvenient times/locations or stresses you out.
- You get no individualized feedback or personal time with the coach you hired and just feel like a face in the crowd.
WannaTri’s Custom Coaching Plans
Solve all of the above dilemmas with a WannaTri Custom Coaching Plan.
Coach Seth and Coach Sarah are a team highly involved to make you successful. We know what we’re doing. We’ve done these race distances. We’ve done these races. We are experienced coaches and know the science behind structured multisport training. We are highly involved with our athletes giving them feedback and making changes to their plan as needed. It’s time to get started with a custom training plan.